Articles on this Page
- 01/02/14--09:00: _Ask A Married Guy: ...
- 01/10/14--12:00: _Hide Your Good Snac...
- 01/17/14--15:00: _How To Know If He’s...
- 01/18/14--10:30: _Bold Girl Lesson: K...
- 01/23/14--13:00: _5 Dating Lessons Fr...
- 02/09/14--09:00: _The 18 Stages Of Be...
- 02/24/14--10:40: _3nder Is Like Tinde...
- 02/27/14--07:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 03/05/14--08:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 03/14/14--07:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 03/20/14--07:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 03/26/14--14:00: _Study Shows Some Wo...
- 04/14/14--10:00: _7 Ridiculous Sex Ac...
- 04/15/14--10:00: _An Open Letter To C...
- 04/22/14--12:00: _10 Reasons Why Spri...
- 04/25/14--07:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 04/30/14--10:00: _Dater X: What “Happ...
- 05/01/14--10:00: _Ask A Married Guy: ...
- 05/02/14--11:00: _25 Sex Oopsies That...
- 05/06/14--10:00: _Dating Don’ts: Get ...
- 01/02/14--09:00: Ask A Married Guy: When He Says He’s “Just Not Sure”
- 01/10/14--12:00: Hide Your Good Snacks & Other Rules For Hosting A Booty Call
- 01/17/14--15:00: How To Know If He’s Just A Hookup (According To Zac Efron)
- 01/18/14--10:30: Bold Girl Lesson: Know When To Walk Away — And Know When To Run
- 01/23/14--13:00: 5 Dating Lessons From “That Awkward Moment”
- 02/09/14--09:00: The 18 Stages Of Being Single In Winter
- 02/24/14--10:40: 3nder Is Like Tinder But For Threesomes, Yay?
- 02/27/14--07:00: Funny Girl Sex Guide: Types Of Travel Sex (Part 1!)
- 03/05/14--08:00: Funny Girl Sex Guide: Types Of Travel Sex (Part 2!)
- 03/20/14--07:00: Funny Girl Sex Guide: Sex Compliments!
- 03/26/14--14:00: Study Shows Some Women Fake It For Their Own Pleasure
- 04/14/14--10:00: 7 Ridiculous Sex Acts I’d Like To Forget (But Will Share Instead)
- 04/22/14--12:00: 10 Reasons Why Spring Is The Best Time To Hook Up (In GIFs)
- 04/25/14--07:00: Funny Girl Sex Guide: 7 Types Of Dirty Talkers
- 04/30/14--10:00: Dater X: What “Happily Single” Means To Me
- 05/01/14--10:00: Ask A Married Guy: “He Texts Me All The Time, But I Want More!”
- 05/02/14--11:00: 25 Sex Oopsies That Happen To The Best Of Us
- 05/06/14--10:00: Dating Don’ts: Get Yourself A Spring Fling!
This is our friend Tom. He’s a married guy with tons of relationship experience, and a skilled advice giver who’s here to answer all your pressing sex, dating and relationship questions. Have a query for Tom? Email him at email@example.com! All questions will be posted anonymously, unless otherwise requested. I’ve been dating this amazing guy for 10 months. [...]
BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, I hate new sex. And I know it’s a thing (maybe a sitcom thing?) to bitch about having to do a fake porn moan under the same sweaty, hairy, disgusting meatsack of a pre-corpse you’ve been holding your farts in under for the last five or 10 or 15 years or whatever, but I [...]
It’s official—you’re having hot shower sex and incessantly sending emoticon-loaded texts. YAY! So is this guy your boo, or just another hookup? The boys of “That Awkward Moment” are here to help. They’ve taken the time to sit down and be real with you in this new interactive video. Find out if you and your lover [...]
Half of the trouble I’ve experienced in relationships is simply not knowing when to “fold ‘em” and call it a day. Yeah, you’re probably out the $10 buy-in, but it’s a small loss in comparison to a broken heart. You lost that week, or month of time but you didn’t go all in on some [...]
What is the deal with guys and “the talk”? If you’re spending all of your free time together and the sex is good, why is the “so what are we” conversation such a freaking issue? To get to the heart of this epidemic and learn how to decipher something real versus someone who just wants [...]
When wintertime rolls around, it’s easy to feel like the only single person in the world. Couples are stumbling adorably in winter coats and scarves, chuckling over hot coffee and warming each others hands while we single folks are left to pile ourselves under books, Netflix, and the covers. It’s tough going solo when the [...]
I have the dating app Tinder downloaded on my phone, but I only use it to play a game called “How many times can I swipe left in 60 seconds?” My current record is 44, but that’s because I take it seriously and don’t swipe left on every dude who pops up on the screen. But [...]
I’m single which means that, in theory, each day presents the opportunity to get laid by someone new. I don’t usually take advantage of this perk of being single in my every day life, mostly because I’ve deemed the New York City’s entire male population to be unfuckable. I am, however, much, much, much more [...]
Hooking up while traveling is the best! It’s basically a fact that being an out-of-towner has a certain appeal to local dudes who are terrified of any possibility of commitment. Basically, my rolling suitcase and obvious lack of knowledge about local traffic laws have proven to be massive turn-ons. In part two of this episode [...]
In my two-part travel sex episode of Funny Girl Sex Guide, I rather cynically declared that the entire male population of New York City is unfuckable. That, I am willing to admit, was a bit of an exaggeration. Or at least I hope that it is, because I’ve decided that it’s impractical and silly to [...]
There’s no easier way to make the person you’re bedding feel awesome like a well-timed, sincere, creative, thoughtful compliment. Guys and gals, WE DO NOT DO THIS ENOUGH. Not only does complimenting someone in the sack make them feel good, but it can also communicate specifics about your desires, break down barriers and open a dialogue for future freakiness. [...]
Women have been faking orgasms since the beginning of time, the reasoning usually being that it’s just easier to pretend you’ve come when you know a real one is not going to happen. It gives the dude you’re getting down with unspoken permission to finish up himself, without having to say, mid-coitus, “Hey, you know, [...]
I’ve lived in New York City for a little over 10 years. As any of the other writers for The Frisky can tell you (and have written about over and over), dating in this city isn’t as easy as a walk in Central Park. In a city of eight million people where the single women [...]
Dear Cunnilingus, This is a difficult letter to write. But it has to be said. I’ve been struggling with my feelings about you for a long time now. I wasn’t sure how to express it all clearly and carefully, without hurting you. No one ever wants to hear that they’re not the cat’s pajamas. Believe [...]
Ahh, spring is in the air! The bees are buzzing, the birds are chirping, the pollen count is so high you can barely see through a haze of yellow dust. What’s not to love? But the best part of springtime, by far, is that it’s the best season to hook up. Why is that, you [...]
I love dirty talk. I LOVE IT. All of it, even bad dirty talk because bad dirty talk, while awkward in the moment, is funny as hell later. And good dirty talk — whatever you consider that to mean — can make a world of difference when it comes to getting down. Discovering if and how [...]
A few weeks ago, I abandoned my practice of ruthlessly hunting down a husband like a poacher on the hunt for ivory tusks in favor of focusing on my own personal growth and being the happiest single woman I can be. Since then, I met and have gone on a few dates with a very [...]
I have been talking to a guy since February (I’ve known him for over a year). He texts me sweet messages and basically texts me all day long every single day. We have hung out a few times and we did get intimate, as in, we went all the way. I have asked him what [...]
As much as we’d all like to believe we’re smooth operators in the bedroom, sometimes shit happens that can prevent us from being our suavest selves during sex. (Seriously though, literal shit can happen if your partner pulls the unexpected finger-in-the-ass move.) Maybe you got a pube caught in your throat or he’s got a [...]
The long cold winter of our discontent has finally started to ease its grip on most of the country. If you live on the East Coast, you’ve most likely been buried in a never-ending pile of snow and frigid weather, seemingly doomed to spend the rest of your life mouldering in your abode, turning as [...]