Articles on this Page
- 05/05/12--09:00: _23 Kentucky Derby-I...
- 05/09/12--08:00: _6 Things You Should...
- 08/06/12--07:00: _15 (Hilarious, Kind...
- 08/12/12--10:30: _The Secret To An Am...
- 08/16/12--12:00: _30 Places To Meet A...
- 09/22/12--09:00: _11 Beds That Will F...
- 10/24/12--09:50: _4 Exceptions To “No...
- 11/05/12--11:10: _Only 1 In 6 Cuddle ...
- 11/06/12--08:50: _6 Signs You’re His ...
- 11/06/12--14:40: _Hot Links: 3 Reason...
- 11/22/12--11:00: _How To Get Some Gra...
- 12/02/12--09:30: _The 7 Best Kinds Of...
- 12/04/12--06:10: _10 Dumbest Things T...
- 12/07/12--07:50: _Is Casual Sex Right...
- 12/28/12--10:00: _Our Year In Dating ...
- 01/30/13--14:40: _Today’s Lady News: ...
- 02/04/13--09:00: _Funny Girl Sex Guid...
- 02/09/13--10:30: _8 Tricks For Scorin...
- 02/11/13--11:50: _How Can Employers S...
- 02/15/13--10:00: _How To Pick Up A Gu...
- 05/05/12--09:00: 23 Kentucky Derby-Inspired Pickup Lines
- 08/12/12--10:30: The Secret To An Amazing Hookup
- 08/16/12--12:00: 30 Places To Meet An End-Of-Summer Fling
- 09/22/12--09:00: 11 Beds That Will Freak Out Your One-Night Stand
- 10/24/12--09:50: 4 Exceptions To “No Sex On The First Date”
- 11/05/12--11:10: Only 1 In 6 Cuddle Sessions Lead To Sex
- 11/06/12--08:50: 6 Signs You’re His Faux Girlfriend
- 11/06/12--14:40: Hot Links: 3 Reasons To Look For Love On Election Day
- 11/22/12--11:00: How To Get Some Gravy On Thanksgiving
- 12/02/12--09:30: The 7 Best Kinds Of Kisses
- 12/04/12--06:10: 10 Dumbest Things That’ll Get You Laid
- 12/07/12--07:50: Is Casual Sex Right For You?
- 12/28/12--10:00: Our Year In Dating As Told In GIFs
- 02/04/13--09:00: Funny Girl Sex Guide: Girl-Proofing!
- 02/09/13--10:30: 8 Tricks For Scoring A Date With Your Airplane Seatmate
- 02/11/13--11:50: How Can Employers Stop Us From Hooking Up?
Ever wonder how to hit on someone at The Kentucky Derby? These pickup lines are a safe bet: 1. I’m like the Kentucky Derby, the most exciting 2 minutes of your year. 2. Wanna get Kentucky Dirty? 3. I’ll be the boss and you can be my Secretariat. 4. You know what they say about [...]
You call yourselves “just friends,” but you know as well as everyone else does that you’re more than that. You know where he is when he’s not with you. You spend your weekends together. You travel together. You go to Ikea together. You say “we” a lot, and all of your other friends know who [...]
We all go through dry spells. We all know what it’s like. So let’s give ourselves permission to laugh about those moments when you realize it has been entirely too long since you last had sex. Here are 15 signs. 1. When you feel around on the empty half of your bed, you find a [...]
First date, second date, kiss, have sex, meet the parents, move in, get engaged, get married, have kids. This is the default for men and women living today in the United States (other countries may vary). Why is this our default? Mostly because of Disney movies. That’s how we were programmed as a kid and [...]
Can I tell you something sort of depressing? The summer is almost over (okay, two sort of depressing things) … and I haven’t gotten any action in months. You guys, I need to have a summer fling. The weather will only be warm enough for strappy sundresses for a little while longer. I must put [...]
Your evening guest might think twice about banging you in these beds…
As women, we’ve been programmed to think if we sleep with a guy on the first date, the relationship will never become serious. But we all know couples who went home together the first night and ended up married. So what gives? In my opinion, it depends on two things: (1) Is the guy looking for a relationship? [...]
Horndogs looking for a quick cuddle-and-run, listen up. A new study from really smart scientists has found that the chances of a cuddle session leading to sex are only one in six. Researchers at the University of Michigan looked at the methods, motivations and eventual outcomes of the average couple’s cuddling sessions, and the results show it usually only [...]
I’ve noticed a startling trend in the dating world: Something I’ll call the “faux-girlfriend” phenomenon. That’s when a guy treats you like a girlfriend in a lot of ways — you spend holidays together, you’ve met his parents, you have your own clothes drawer at his place. In fact, things are so girlfriend-y that it [...]
I’m so nervous about the election that I’ve had the runs all day, but maybe the rest of you are in a better place to get some action this Election Day. [Your Tango] In their own words: Mitt Romney and Barack Obama on women. Have you voted yet? [Tres Sugar] Kirstie Alley is swearing up [...]
Surviving the holidays is always stressful. And if you’re single, it’s the perfect time to eff the pain away! Thanksgiving weekend provides a few days to hunt for hotties — especially if you’re traveling somewhere. But even if you’re stuck home alone, make sure you take full advantage of all the seasonal action by following [...]
As you pass through your teenage years via the valley of lost virginities and the college years of random sex, the simple act of kissing starts getting really underrated. It makes sense, I guess. When you’re 16, the make-out sessions aren’t leading anywhere (at least for me, I started kind of late) so you can [...]
Want to get busy with another human being but have no clue how to go about it? You’re not alone. For eons people have been trying to come up with crafty ways to convince other people to do the dirty deed with them. Here are some of the stupidest sexytime enticements that actually seem to [...]
For all their emotional complications, “friends-with-benefits” relationships may offer one advantage: safer sex. The results of a new study show that people in friends-with-benefits relationships are more likely to use condoms during oral and vaginal sex compared to those in traditional romantic partnerships. So, what if you don’t have a “friends-with-benefits” relationship but like the idea of casual sex? Back [...]
Winona, Julie and Rachel spent much or all of the year in serious relationships, but Ami, Jessica and I were on the prowl. Here’s what the 2012 dating scene was like for us single Frisky ladies… When a guy on OKCupid wanted to exchange numbers and I suggested email addresses instead and he was like, [...]
Want to see if there’s mutual lust between you and your Facebook friends? There’s an app for that: Bang With Friends. Slate wants to know if an app created by the male-dominated tech industry will be used by women. [Slate] France’s National Agency for the Safety of Drugs and Health pulled an acne medication, which [...]
Come one, come all! Come view the first episode of Funny Girl Sex Guide, in which I, token funny girl, impart wisdom on a wealth of subjects related to dating and hooking up. This first episode focuses on girl-proofing, in which men are advised to make their homes suitable for female guests. Check out the [...]
You’re stuck in an 18-inch wide seat, traveling at 500 MPH in an aluminum tube. A woman (or dude with frosted hair) is trying hard not to roll her eyes as an unaccompanied minor keeps pinging the call button. The pilot wonders how he’s going to continue keeping his west coast family from finding out [...]
Forty percent of employees have dated a co-worker at some point in their career, the Wall Street Journal reports. Though office dating bans have gone out of vogue, employers and their general counsels described to the Journal‘s Jennifer Smith how they manage the romances that can make workplaces uncomfortable and topple careers, including, recently, Best Buy executive Brian Dunn. The [...]
Traveling to another country is always exciting. This is especially true if you go alone. You’re out there yucking it up solo, living your life and maybe even doing things that you wouldn’t do back home. You are you, but the vacation version of you. And what does the vacation version of you do? Takes [...]